IS YOUR LEAN TRANSFORMATION REALLY WORKING?
How Do You Know If Processes Are Improving?
Use our Lean Assessment to find out where you are!
To understand how “lean” your organization really is, you need to:
- Choose a target work area
- Use the assessment to qualify and quantify the current condition
- Use the assessment score as a baseline metric
- Identify/prioritize any opportunities for improvement
- Schedule rapid improvement events (kaizens)
- Repeat steps 1 and 2
- Compare the baseline and after improvement metrics