This site is owned and operated by Chris Turner – DBA Radical Transformation. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Radical Transformation, we want to make your online experience satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION RADICAL TRANSFORMATION GATHERS AND TRACKS:
Radical Transformation gathers two types of information about users:
Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, free training to participate in our message boards or forums, and from participation in polls and surveys:
Information Radical Transformation gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to meet the needs of visitors to our sites and to help us to understand the demographics of our audience. Because Radical Transformation derives its revenue mainly from the delivery of its online services, providing such aggregated demographic data is essential to help meet our business needs. Under no circumstances does Radical Transformation divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Radical Transformation Gathers User Information In The Following Processes: Optional Voluntary Information We offer the following services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
1. Electronic newsletter policy: We will from time to time offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Radical Transformation gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
2. Message boards/forums policy: If available, users of the site’s Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services in order to post messages, although they needn’t register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
3. “E-mail this to a friend” policy: If available, our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking “e-mail this to a friend”. The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
4. Polling: We may offer interactive polls to users, so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. Radical Transformation may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
5. Surveys: Radical Transformation may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
USE OF INFORMATION
Radical Transformation uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. From time to time, we send out newsletters to subscribers, and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Radical Transformation never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
Radical Transformation creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don’t track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
Radical Transformation uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers and sponsors better understand our audience’s demographics. This is essential to keeping our service updated. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Radical Transformation operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters. Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.
To contact by mail, send to: Attn: Chris Turner, Radical Transformation, 12004 Hemlock Drive, Auburn CA 95603 USA