Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is Strategy Deployment?
Strategy Deployment is focused on identifying the what and where a business needs to focus its valuable resources i.e. people, equipment, and time, to get the “best bang for the buck.” Strategy Deployment came from the Japanese term “Hoshin Kanri”. This process was developed by compiling the best practices of companies who competed for the Deming Award in Japan. Strategy Deployment is a tool to help a business define how it must improve to reach its vision.
Strategy Deployment Inputs?
Strategy Deployment requires three inputs:
1. Define where the business needs to be. What is the desired future state (vision)?
2. Collect the performance data for each key business process
3. Gap analysis to determine difference between the current and the future state
Strategy Deployment Outputs?
Strategy Deployment generates four outputs:
1. Strategic initiatives which are improvements to reach the future state (vision)
2. Identifies the opportunities for improvement (Kaizen) in key business processes
3. Generates feedback and results from key business processes improvements
4. Develops Standard Work or best practices
In this short video, Chris Turner – Lean Mfg. Coach will give an explanation about Strategy Deployment and why it is so important for it to be Step 1.
This training course will teach the core principles of Strategy Deployment and demonstrate how it can be applied into any business model. Success in any business does not happen by chance, it is requires a managed plan!